Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union (NGFCU) is a full service financial institution with branches located in California, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, and Virginia. Membership in the credit union is open to:
- Employees of Northrop Grumman Corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Employees of Metro Los Angeles County.
- Spouses of people who died while within the credit union’s field of membership.
- People who retired from one of the companies mentioned above and their immediate family members.
- Employees of Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union.
- Members of Southern California Historical Aviation Foundation (SCHAF)
- Immediate family members of Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union members.
You need a Northrop Grumman employee badge to gain access to some of the branches.
Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union offers its members a range of services including auto loans, home equity line of credit, personal loans, mobile banking, bill payment, checking, savings, overdraft protection, IRAs, and money market accounts. Headquarters of Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union is located at 879 West 190th Street, Gardena, CA 90248.
Auto Loans from NGFCU
Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union offers low rates on auto loans, with terms up to 84 months on new autos and 72 months on used autos, depending on the amount financed. The credit union refinances autos financed elsewhere, and rates are the same as for purchasing a used auto. You can apply for your loan online or by phone at 800-633-2848.
History and Current Direction
Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union was founded in 1946 by a small group of Northrop employees and was originally named Northrop Aircraft Credit Union. As Northrop expanded, the credit union expanded also and added branches in California, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, and Virginia. Today Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union is one of the strongest credit unions in the country.
If you are interested in an auto loan or any other services that Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union offers, you can visit their website (https://www.ngfcu.us/). You can contact the credit union by phone at 310-808-4000 or 800-633-2848 or by mail at:
Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union
Box Number 47009
Gardena, CA 90247-6809